My problem/suggestion is...

18 - Business termination

• Please can you make “director/company secretary” into separate options? (three options: “director” “company secretary” and “director and company secretary”).

In ii it uses the plural (their) – it needs to be singular and take the gender of whoever it applies to. Is this possible?

We have a little bullet trouble further down – at the moment “The parties agree that upon termination of this agreement they will” is exporting as a separate bullet - it should be part of vi “Agree a value for”.

In the bullet below (vii on screen), starting “The respondent /applicant shall pay” – it is picking up the wrong logic further into the sentence – if the respondent is paying to the applicant it should be “representing the applicant’s interest” and vice versa.

Please can you check b? – I tried to remove the clause when I was playing about with it, but it wouldn’t remove. Once you select it you can’t undo it.

In the last bullet of section A can we change wording slightly? Change from “The parties agree in respect of any dispute” to “The parties agree that any dispute” and about five words after that delete the comma that is imported after the company name so it might read “The parties agree that any dispute arising in respect of M&S shall be”

0 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminProfessional development (Software Engineer, Resolution) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base